Mila GR Series Window Locking Mechanisms
- Discontinued - contact us to check availability
The 3 series Fearless espagnolette mechanism from Mila is designed to fit standard and reduced depth eurogrooves. It provides smooth operation and effective sealing for all types of casement double glazing windows.
This mechanism has been discontinued by the manufacturer so some sizes are now unavailable.
However, alternatives are available HERE
Available with 19mm or 22mm backset
- GR11 Espag window locking mechanism -110 mm long
- GR28 Espag window locking mechanism-280 mm long
- GR40 Espag window locking mechanism-350 mm long
- GR60 Espag window locking mechanism -550 mm long
- GR80 Espag window locking mechanism -750 mm long
- GR100 Espag window locking mechanism -950 mm long
- GR120 Espag window locking mechanism -1150 mm long
Not sure what window lock you need?
Call us on 01204 652211 for free advice
Information from the manufacturer
The 3 Series espag Locking mechanism is designed to fit standard and reduced depth eurogrooves. It provides smooth operation and effective sealing for all types of casement windows.
- Available in 19mm or 22mm backset with 9mm cams
- Brass mushroom cams compression adjustable +/-1mm
- Faceplate in steel
- Lockcase in zinc diecast
- Fits standard and reduced depth eurogrooves
- BBA approved product
Espag Lock Backset Measuring Guide
SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT FOR YOUR WINDOW LOCK
To Measure the backset on your window lock you need to measure from the middle of the spindle hole to the front of the face plate. Take a look at the picture below and the red arrows show you where to measure.
The holes that the Bolts go through are a set distance and are the same on ALL window locks (43mm).
Call us for availability - 01204 652211