Extra Security & Restrictors

Not sure which UPVC Window restrictor you need to limit your window?  Just click on the options below.

One of the most common window limiters that we are asked for are for Child Restrictors. There are very few restrictors that reach the British Safety Standards in order to be classed as Child Restrictors however the ones that we highly recommend are the cable style restrictors such as the Jackloc  or the Cardea  restrictor.

Some of these restrictors are ideal to keep a house cat or other pet inside. The amount of opening space on the window is limited so that the pet can't squeeze out but allows fresh air to flow through your home.


If you can't see the part you need anywhere on our site then call on 01204 652211 or email: office@handlesandhinges.co.uk