Extra Security & Restrictors
Not sure which UPVC Window restrictor you need to limit your window? Just click on the options below.
- Concealed UPVC Window Restrictors - These are a hidden restrictor that you cannot see when the window is closed.
- Restrictor Window Hinges - Part of the window hinge itself that stops the window opening past a certain distance
- Fixed stay Window Restrictors - Fixed by screws and NOT for use on fire exits
- Cable Style Window Restrictors - Great for use in Hotels, Office and Schools etc
- Window Ventilation Arm Restrictors - for holding windows open for tilt and turn etc
One of the most common window limiters that we are asked for are for Child Restrictors. There are very few restrictors that reach the British Safety Standards in order to be classed as Child Restrictors however the ones that we highly recommend are the cable style restrictors such as the Jackloc or the Cardea restrictor.
Some of these restrictors are ideal to keep a house cat or other pet inside. The amount of opening space on the window is limited so that the pet can't squeeze out but allows fresh air to flow through your home.
If you can't see the part you need anywhere on our site then call on 01204 652211 or email: email@example.com