Cable Window and Door Restrictor for UPVC and aluminium by Cardea, great for increased for safety and security by limiting the amount that a window opens.
With ROSPA reporting that there are over 4000 falls from windows each year it makes sense to fit a secure restrictor in areas where accidents are a possibility. This is particularly important where the occupants may be frail or vulnerable to falling such as elderly persons rooms, hospitals, nurseries or simply large windows on a higher elevaton. These cable restrictors are strong yet not over bulky to make windows look ugly.
- Fits most types of opening window or door
- Suitable for upvc, aluminium or wood
- Key locked
- Limits opening space, ideal to keep house pets safe
- Length of cable is 20cm
- Opening size is 10cm - 15cm
- Tested to endure up to a 550kg force
- Manufacturer offers a 5 year warranty.
- Performs to the requirements and test methods relevant to BS EN 16821: 2013 and BS EN 13126-5:2011
- Also available in Brown or Chrome
PLEASE NOTE: Both cable and lock should be fitted with screws of a suitable size and design for the individual window construction.