Trojan Stallion 2 Window Locking Shoot Bolt Mechanism
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Trojan Stallion 2 double glazing window locking shoot bolt mechanism - Fast-fit telescopic design.
- Quick-fit telescopic shootbolt for eurogroove systems.
- Unique clip-in positioning in eurogroove - fits into existing keeps
- Automatic self–setting action always finding the required length.
- Rising locking cams to maximise engagement and frame clearance.
- Size 1 = 300mm - 400mm
- Size 2 = 400mm - 540mm
- Size 3 = 540mm - 820mm
- Size 4 = 820mm - 1300mm ** Due to postage restrictions on length these can only be sent via Courier. **
- Size 5 = 1300mm - 1750mm ** Due to postage restrictions on length these can only be sent via Courier. **
Information from the manufacturer
For Eurogroove systems the Stallion 2 is a quick fit telescopic shootbolt that requires no cropping or cutting. It incorporates some added feature benefits including a unique clip in action to the Eurogroove, an automatic self setting action that sets the shootbolt at the required length and rising locking cams to maximise engagement and frame clearance. The Stallion 2 is largely stainless steel in construction to meet ever increasing requirements.
TESTING AND ACCREDITATION
UKAS laboratory tested to BS EN 1670 and has exceeded grade 4 classification for ultimate corrosion resistance.
Operational durability tested to 30,000 cycles.
Has attained BS7950 across a comprehensive range of window systems.
Has BBA accreditation certificate number 2755.
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
Zinc die cast components - ZL2 with Zinc passivate finish.
Stainless steel parts are - 430 S17 or 304 stainless steel.
Gearbox reverse gears - carbon steel 70 (CS70).
Plastic parts - glass reinforced Nylon 66.