Mila ProLinea Shootbolt Espag
This locking mechanism is called the ProLinea Series 8. It is often used as a replacement for the Coldseal window lock that was fitted in Coldseal double glazed windows many years ago.
- 20mm or 22mm Backset
- This version has NO mushrooms
- Simple to fit
- Suitable for left or right handed windows
- Suitable for top or side hung windows
This mechanism is also available with mushrooms here.
- Material High grade steel & zinc alloy
- Backset 20mm or 22mm
- (+/- 1mm for compression)
- Travel 16mm
- Faceplate 16mm
- Size Range Min. 330mm - Max. 1600mm
- Cycle Tested 50,000 cycles
- Salt Spray 96 hour
Espag Lock Backset Measuring Guide
SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT FOR YOUR WINDOW LOCK
To Measure the backset on your window lock you need to measure from the middle of the spindle hole to the front of the face plate. Take a look at the picture below and the red arrows show you where to measure.
The holes that the Bolts go through are a set distance and are the same on ALL window locks (43mm).