Yale Doormaster Universal Repair Multipoint, 2 Rollers and 2 Mushrooms, 35mm Backset
- Calculated at Checkout
The Yale Doormaster Universal lock is designed to replace any PVCu door lock with a 35mm or 45mm backset. Please ensure you select the relevant lock to suit your required backset.
- Backset: 35mm
- Distance between outer rollers: 1318mm
- Distance between inner mushrooms: 1118mm
- Split spindle or lift lever
- Supplied with a one piece keep Uni-packer system allowing for the keep to be fitted to any profile.
- Fixing tabs to allow for secure fitting
- Rounded end
- Hook and latch central gearbox
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.