Yale Doormaster Professional Repair Multipoint, 3 Hooks and 2 Rollers, Round 16mm Faceplate, 35mm Backset
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Yale Doormaster Professional lock is the ultimate repair multipoint lock featuring "crop and mate" technology allowing for the maximise scope of installation. The croppable design allows the lock to be lengthened or shortened for reach.
This lock is available with different backsets and faceplates Please take care to ensure you have made the correct selection.
- Backset: 35mm
- Faceplate: Round 16mm
- Adjustable distance between top hook and spindle: 385mm - 820mm
- Adjustable distance between bottom hook and spindle: 408mm - 845mm
- Split spindle or lift lever
- Croppable design allows the lock to suit a range of locks by cutting or cropping the faceplate
- Supplied with individual keeps
- Uni-packer system allows for the keep to be fitted to any profile
- Fixing tabs to allow for secure fitting
- Rounded ends
- Hook and latch central gearbox
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.