Tilt and Slide Sigenia Si Patio Door Drive Gear
SI 3GR4 FFH 1880 - 2380
Easy to fit
Other Sizes available:
- SI 3GR0 FFH 480 - 600
- SI 3GR1 FFH 601 - 1100
- SI 3GR1a FFH 680 - 1180
- SI 3GR2 FFH 1000 - 1460
- SI 3GR3 FFH 1461 - 1920
- SI 3GR4a FFH 1650 - 2150
How to identify which lock you need:
- Usually the part on your Patio Drive Mechanism that breaks is the cast where the handle goes in.This drives the full locking gear and enables your door to lock.
- If you look at the front of your existing drive gear you will see some writing on it which corresponds to the item part number you order. The picture below shows the writing on the front of a sigienia Tilt and Slide mechanism.
- SI = Sigienia (the manufacturer)
- FFH = the size of the opening you door fits into.
- So if yours was the one in the picture below you would pick 1461-1920
If your patio drive gear does not correspond to any we sell please contact us we will help you to identify the mechanism you may need.