R.A.I.L. Reverse Action INLINE Window Espag by Maco
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
RAIL Reverse Action In-line Locking Security Espagnolette
In-line security espagnolette locking system.
Available with 20mm or 22mm backset (Click here if you are unsure how to measure the backset)
- 200mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset
- 400mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset
- 600mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset
PLEASE NOTE: Due to postage contraints the 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm can only be sent via courier and not through the normal mail.
- 800mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset
- 1000mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset
- 1200mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset
Not sure what window lock you need?
Call us on 01204 652211 for free advice
Information from the manufacturer
- Fast and simple fabrication.
- Compatible with all eurogrooved profile systems.
- Utilises Maco's exsisting mushroom striker range.
- The R.A.I.L lockcase features twin adjustable bi-directional mushroom cams on the 200,800, 1000 and 1200mm versions, offering anti-jemmy and anti-separation protection.
- Twin adjustable mushroom cams are fitted to bar sizes 400mm and above.
Espag Lock Backset Measuring Guide
SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT FOR YOUR WINDOW LOCK
To Measure the backset on your window lock you need to measure from the middle of the spindle hole to the front of the face plate. Take a look at the picture below and the red arrows show you where to measure.
The holes that the Bolts go through are a set distance and are the same on ALL window locks (43mm).
Excellent product saved me £50 ordering this off on line instead of paying someone to supply and fitting
The product is a perfect replacement, a massive thank you to Handles and Hinges!
Their service is second to none, item was dispatched quickly and delivery instructions kept us fully updated.
Highly recommended : )
Excellent service from knowledgeable staff, thank you Dylan.
The service I recieved was excellent and first class.