INLINE ESPAG LOCKING SYSTEM FOR USE IN UPVC WINDOWS - Longer Lengths
MACO mushroom bolt espagnolettes window locking mechanism for outward opening double glazing windows incorporate all the benefits of safety and security expected of modern window technology in today´s environment.
Available with 20mm or 22mm backset (Click here if you are unsure how to measure the backset)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to postage contraints the 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm can only be sent via courier and not through the normal mail.
- 800mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset, window lock / mechanism
- 1000mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset, window lock / mechanism
- 1200mm Inline - 20 or 22mm backset, window lock / mechanism
Not sure what window lock you need?
Call us on 01204 652211 for free advice
Information from the manufacturer
- Inline espagnolette bar designed for profiles without a eurogroove.
- Profile related keeps with night vent position.
- Adjustable mushroom cams.
- 19mm cam travel.
- 360 hours salt spray corrosion resistance.
Espag Lock Backset Measuring Guide
SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT FOR YOUR WINDOW LOCK
To Measure the backset on your window lock you need to measure from the middle of the spindle hole to the front of the face plate. Take a look at the picture below and the red arrows show you where to measure.
The holes that the Bolts go through are a set distance and are the same on ALL window locks (43mm).