Fire Escape Egress Hinges - open wider than a standard window hinge.
Help your window conform to building regulations by fitting these hinge to a suitable sized opening window.
- Available in 13mm stack height to suit most common casement profiles. (Packers available here to make up to 17mm stack)
- 12” and 16” side hung (click here for 16")
- Suitable for UPVC, Aluminium and Timber windows
- Tested to 30,000 cycles
- Max sash weight 20kg
- Manufactured in Stainless Steel.(430 Grade)
If you're not sure which window hinges you need
then call our team on 01204 652211
Simple steps to help you Measure the Correct Window Hinges
- The part you need to measure is the main running track that is fixed to the frame (A in the illustration).
- If your size is for instance 10" but you can fit a 12" hinge in the gap then upgrade to that size. Cost wise it is only a few pennies extra but the extra length will extend the lifetime of the hinges before renewal is needed.
Remember to order the correct orientation. Below is an easy guide to show you if your window is Top Hung or Side Hung
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All our window hinges come in pairs.
We can't promise that however if you have a upvc frame then its easy to put new screw holes in using self-tapping screws. Click here for screws
This is the thickness of the hinge when all the parts are closed or stacked on top of each other. Our hinges are all 13mm stack but if you need 17mm stack then our hinge packers will do the job for you.