Standard key euro cylinder barrels for locking UPVC & aluminium doors.
All sizes available. Come with 3 keys.
Available in Brass or Chrome.
- 1 Barrel with key access at both end
- 3 keys
- 1 fixing screw
Extra keys available only £2.95 That's cheaper than parking in town.
** Please note: extra keys are cut to order and these will not be refunded or replaced if you order the wrong size cylinder **
How to measure and order:
- Measure from one end of the barrel to the centre of the fixing screw hole - this is Size A (the shortest size usually comes first).
- Repeat on the other side, measuring to the centre of the screw hole - this is Size B
- Measurements are in 5mm increments.
These euro cylinders barrels are suitable for UPVC doors, patio doors and french doors. They can be used on aluminium and timber installations.
All of our Euro Barrel cylinders come complete with 3 keys and copys for the cylinders can be obtained when you purchase.
Our cylinders conform to BS 1303 EN Classification 1 6 0 0 0 C 6 0.
Door Measuring Cylinder Guide
Simple steps to help you measure the correct cylinder for your door.
1. Measure from the middle of the bolt hole (C) to the edge of the cylinder on side A
2. Measure from the middle of the bolt hole (C) to the edge of the cylinder of side B
Enter these sizes in the order form and you will get exactly the same size cylinder that came out of your door.