Thumbturn Euro Cylinder Door Barrel (with key on one side)
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Thumbturn locking euro cylinder barrels for use with UPVC & aluminium doors.
Various sizes available. Come with 3 keys.
Available in Brass or Chrome.
From £9.88 depending on total length of barrel
- 1 Barrel with key access on external side and Thumbturn on internal side
- 3 keys
- 1 fixing screw
Extra keys available only £2.95 + VAT each. That's cheaper than parking in town.
** Please note: extra keys are cut to order and will not be refunded or replaced if you order the wrong size cylinder **
How to measure and order:
- Starting on the Thumbturn side, measure from one end of the barrel to the centre of the fixing screw hole - this is Size A.
- Repeat on the key turn side, measuring to the centre of the screw hole - this is Size B
- It is important that the thumbturn side is entered as Size A
- Measurements are in 5mm increments.
These thumbturn euro cylinders barrels are suitable for UPVC doors, patio doors and french doors. They can be used on aluminium and timber installations.
All of our Euro Barrel cylinders come complete with 3 keys and copys for the cylinders can be obtained when you purchase.
Our cylinders conform to BS 1303 EN Classification 1 6 0 0 0 C 6 0.
Door Measuring Cylinder Guide
Simple steps to help you measure the correct cylinder for your door.
1. Measure from the middle of the bolt hole (C) to edge of the cylinder on side A (thumbturn side)
2. Measure from the middle of the bolt hole (C) to edge of the cylinder of side B
Enter these sizes in the order form and you will get exactly the same size cylinder that came out of your door.
Remember to make sure you measure the Thumbturn size first.
Excellent quality, fast delivery and a perfect fit. Highly recommend.
Easy to install and quick to arrive , I’d definitely recommend this
First class service, arrived just what I wanted
The great website means we found it easy to order the correct size and they fitted perfectly. Nice having 3 keys with each lock too.
Arrived in good time
Thr pepole were very kind and helpful definitely recommend 2
Happy with the lock
This company makes it very easy for a non-locksmith like myself to order exactly what is required. There are 3 critical measurements that are required. The overall length of the cylinder in mm. The distance from the centre of the fixing bolt to the outside of the lock barrel. The distance from the centre of the fixing bolt to the inside of the lock barrel. There are hundreds of different permutations, however if you tell them exactly what you want. This company will get it right first time!!!. Utterly brilliant.
Good price good product