Winkhaus Thunderbolt Repair Multipoint, 2 Thunderbolts (5 deadbolts), Flat 16mm Faceplate, 35mm Backset
- Calculated at Checkout
This Winkhaus repair multipoint lock allows for locks to be cropped to suit existing applications and existing keeps.
- Backset: 35mm
- Faceplate: Flat 16mm
- Adjustable distance between top Thunderbolt and spindle: 490mm - 750mm
- Adjustable distance between bottom thunderbolt and spindle: 520mm - 750mm
- All measurements are taken from the centre of the spindle to the middle of the thunderbolt
- Split spindle or lift lever
- Croppable design allows the lock to suit a range of locks by cutting or cropping the faceplate
- Designed to suit existing keeps but adjustment may be required depending on the type of lock being replaced
- Thunderbolt design features two bolts designed to achieve security and compression
- Deadbolt and latch central gearbox
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.