Winkhaus Scorpion Multipoint, 3 Hooks and 2 Rollers, Short Length, 35mm backset
******THIS ITEM IS NOW DISCONTINUED FROM THE MANUFACTURER*****
This Winkhaus Scorpion Multipoint is a one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, three hooks and two rollers.
- Distance between inner hooks: 1254mm
- Distance between outer rollers: 1316mm
- A standard length variant is also available. Click here for further details:
- Lift lever or split spindle nightlatch
- Push in latch and undo screw in back of case to remove latch. Reverse and reinstate
- Locate the small slot adjacent to spindle, insert a flat bladed screwdriver and push back split pin to opposite side
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.