Winkhaus FA Lockout Multipoint, 2 Hooks with Lockout Facility
- Calculated at Checkout
This Winkhaus Lockout Multipoint is a one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two hooks and lockout facility.
There are various backset and faceplates available. See the details below to aid with selection.
- Backsets available: 35mm, 45mm, 55mm
- Faceplates available: Flat 16mm, Round 20mm (55mm backset only)
- Distance between hooks: 1490mm
- Lift lever or split spindle nightlatch
- Push in latch and undo screw in back of case to remove latch. Reverse and reinstate
- Locate the small slot adjacent to spindle, insert a flat bladed screwdriver and push back split pin to opposite side
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.