Winkhaus Entryguard Multipoint, 2 Hooks, Entryguard Facility, 45mm Backset, Flat 16mm Faceplate
- Calculated at Checkout
This Winkhaus Entryguard Multipoint is a one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two hooks and entryguard facility.
There are different backsets and faceplates available, please ensure you have made the correct selection.
- Backset: 45mm
- Faceplate: Flat 16mm
- Distance between outer hookbolts: 1490mm
- Lift lever or split spindle nightlatch
- Entryguard automatically engages with a door bar on the frame preventing the door from fully opening.
- It allows the resident to see who is at the door before fully opening it
- Push in latch and undo screw in back of case to remove latch. Reverse and reinstate
- Locate the small slot adjacent to spindle, insert a flat bladed screwdriver and push back split pin to opposite side
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.