Winkhaus AV2 Multipoint, 2 Hooks, Automatic Locking, Flat 20mm Faceplate, 45mm Backset
- Calculated at Checkout
This Winkhaus Multipoint is a one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt and two hooks with an automatic locking mechanism.
These mechanisms are handed and there are several different backset and faceplate versions available.
Take care to ensure you have made the correct selection.
- Backset: 45mm
- Faceplate: Flat 20mm
- Distance between hooks: 1490mm
- On closing the door, the locking points will automatically engage.
- The deadbolt is thrown by turning the key
- Locks are handed - take care to make the correct selection
- Push in latch and undo screw in back of lockcase to remove latch
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.