The Windsor double glazing door handle from Fab and Fix is similar in size and design to the Alton door handle.
Available as the Windsor handle in Hardex Chrome and Hardex Satin Silver or in White & Black handles in the Alton Range - click here to see all available colours
Distance between screws: 122mm
Handle to barrel centre: 92mm
Handle total length: 205mm
These handles are non-handed so will work on left or right handed doors
1 x internal handle, 1 x external handle, 1 x spindle and fixing screws
If you're not sure how to measure your door handle then click here to see our guide
Call the Handles and Hinges team on 01204 652211 for free advice
Features & Benefits
- Solid die cast zinc construction with heavy duty spring cassette
- Sturdy feel and consistent 90 degree lever return
- Easy to grip and smooth action
- Supplied with screw and spindle pack to suit 60-70mm profiles
- Colour coordinated screw heads
Manufacturers Technical Specification
- Designed for PVC-U and Composite doors
- All finishes salt spray tested to 480 hours
- (BS EN 1670: Class 5)
- Tested to 200,000 cycles
- Tested as part of a complete door set that successfully achieved PAS24
- 92mm PZ
- Includes screw and spindle pack suitable for 60mm - 70mm profiles (1 x 8mm x 120mm spindle, 2 x M5 x 70mm colour coordinated machine screws, 2 x M5 x 80mm colour coordinated machine screws)
Door Handle Measuring Guide
Simple steps to help you choose the Correct Door Handle for your Door
First you need to measure between the centre of the handle (the bit that you pull down) and the centre of the keyhole. If you look at the picture to the left this measurement is referred to as A This size is set so make sure you measure carefully. This size is known as the handle CENTRES or PZ. You will find this size as part of the description of all the door handles on our site.
The next size you need to take is the screw centres (referred to as B). To do this you measure from the centre of the top screw to the centre of the bottom screw (some handles have screws under the handle or over the handle.) Once you have these sizes (write them down) you can browse our site for handles that you need.
To make shopping easier now you are armed with the correct sizes CLICK our very simple Door Handle Calculator below to take you to exactly what you need.
Q: What colours are available for this handle?
Q: Are these handles handed?
A: The handles aren't handed. They can work either a left or right door but turning the lever over.
Q: Are there any other handles like this with a longer total length.
A: We have handles such as the birmingham where the backplate is longer.
Q: What brand of handles are these?
A: Fab & Fix
Q: Will these handles replace my current ones?
A: If your current handles match these measurements they can be replaced.