8" Universal Top Hung Window Hinges - suitable for Upvc, Aluminium or Wooden window frames
- Overall Length - 205mm
- Arm length - 175mm
- Stack height - 13mm
- Hinge width - 18mm
- Supplied in pairs
The hinges are sold in 2's so there is enough for 1 window opening and screws are available here.
- Non Handed - no misfitting.
- No need to separate, easy stock control.
- Available with inbuilt child restrictor.
- Manufactured in ferritic stainless steel.
- Also available in austenitic stainless steel giving increased load bearing and improved resistance to adverse atmospheric conditions.
- BBA and BSI approved.
- LAPFAG approved.
- 10 year guarantee (details upon request.)
- Friction adjustment without metal to metal contact.
Simple steps to help you Measure the Correct Window Hinges
- The part you need to measure is the main running track that is fixed to the frame (A in the illustration).
- If your size is for instance 10" but you can fit a 12" hinge in the gap then upgrade to that size. Cost wise it is only a few pennies extra but the extra length will extend the lifetime of the hinges before renewal is needed.
Remember to order the correct orientation. Below is an easy guide to show you if your window is Top Hung or Side Hung
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All our window hinges come in pairs.
We can't promise that however if you have a upvc frame then its easy to put new screw holes in using self-tapping screws. Click here for screws
This is the thickness of the hinge when all the parts are closed or stacked on top of each other. Our hinges are all 13mm stack but if you need 17mm stack then our hinge packers will do the job for you.
These universal hinges are non-handed so will open in either direction. Click here to see a video showing this.