Trojan Sparta Cockspur Window Handle in White available with 9mm, 15.5mm or 21mm stack
Also available in Gold and Chrome with 15.5mm or 21mm stack heights only
- Supplied with 1 key and screw covers. New bolts available separately
- Stack height of 9mm, 15.5mm or 21mm. (Click here for details on how to find the stack height).
- Spare keys available
- Screws sold separately
- Auto locking (snap shut)
Screw centres on the Trojan Sparta cockspur window handle
Cockspur handles may be found on the old style double glazing windows and often on caravan or mobile homes.If you're not sure if these are the right handles for your windows then email our team or give us a call and we will try to help you.
Not sure what window handle you need?
Call us on 01204 652211 for free advice
Cockspur Handle Measuring Guide
Simple steps to help you choose the Correct Stack Height for your handle
1. Remove the handle off the window.
2. Place the base on a flat surface
3. Measure between the flat surface and the underside of the spur as "A"in the picture.
Check below to see if you need a Right or Left handled handle
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. These are called Wedges or Strikers and can be found by clicking here.
No. For upvc frames we recommend the 16mm screws on this link.
If all the handles are the same make then 1 key will fit them all.