Mila Master Multipoint, 2 Hooks, 2 Anti-lift Bolts, 4 Rollers, Latch and Deadbolt Attachments for Shootbolts
- Calculated at Checkout
This Mila Master Multipoint is a one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two hooks, two anti lift bolts, four rollers and attachments for top and bottom shootbolts.
- Distance between inner rollers: 745mm
- Distance between outer rollers: 1310mm
- Distance between hooks: 1086mm
- Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch
- Lock is unsprung
- These locks have 2 spindles, if replacing a single spindle version it may be necessary to replace the handles as the screw may interfere with the lower spindle hole, alternatively purchase a single spindle lockcase only
- Top and bottom shootbolts NOT supplied
- Unsprung handles are not suitable for use with this lock
- Undo screw in latchbolt and twist latch
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.