Maco Multipoint, 2 Rollers and 2 Hooks, Split Spindle (S/S), 35mm Backset
- MPL-MA53502 (MAC232441)
Maco Multipoint is a one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two rollers and two hooks.
** No longer available ** See the single spindle version by clicking here
- Distance between outer rollers: 1635mm
- Distance between inner hooks: 870mm
- Split Spindle Nightlatch
- Push the button on side of case, 25mm from the latch, pull the latch out and twist to reverse.
- If fitting to an outward opening door a replacement latch part will need to be purchased
- Automatically reversed on reversing the latch
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.