Maco Multipoint 2 Piece, Latch Only, 4 Rollers with Extension Piece, 28mm Backset
- Discontinued - Call for advice
This Maco Multipoint comes as a two piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch and four rollers (Top roller is extension piece)
It is also available with a 35mm backset.
This lock is no longer available, call us for alternatives
- Backset: 28mm
- Distance between inner rollers: 1700mm
- Distance between outer rollers: 735mm
- Lift lever
- Used to retrofit old style Maco latch only locks, which are now obsolete
- Top roller is on extension piece
- Extension piece supplied
- Extension piece marked 1851 - 2100
- Inward Opening Doors - Loosen screws above and below latchbolt, push up small serrated button on side of case and pull out latch
- Outward Opening Doors - A replacement latch part will need to be purchased
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.