Lockmaster Multipoint Slave Lock, Sprung Single Spindle, 35mm Backset
- MPL-LMSLAVE35S (PAD30100SS)
- Calculated at Checkout
This Lockmaster multipoint is a single spindle one piece slave lock mainly used on French doors.
- Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch
- Double spindle version lockcase is unsprung and should be used with sprung handles
- Single spindle version lockcase is sprung
- Unsprung handles should not be used with these locks
- For dual spindle unsprung version click here
- Undo screw in latchbolt and twist latch
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.