Lockmaster Multipoint, 2 Hooks, 2 Anti-lift Bolts and 2 Rollers, Sprung Single Spindle
- Calculated at Checkout
This Lockmaster multipoint is a single spindle one piece locking mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two hooks, two anti lift bolts and two rollers.
- Distance between outer hooks: 1490mm
- Distance between inner rollers: 1170mm
- Backset: 35mm
- Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch
- Single spindle version lockcase is sprung
- Unsprung handles should not be used with these locks
- Double spindle version lockcase is unsprung and should be used with sprung handles
- For the dual spindle sprung version click here:
- Undo screw in latchbolt and twist latch
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.