Fullex SL16 Original Multipoint 3 Deadbolts, 55mm Backset, Flat 20mm ROUND END Faceplate
- MPL-SL160074 (L20551)
- Calculated at Checkout
This Fullex SL16 Original multipoint is a one piece mechanism lock consisting of a latch and three deadbolts.
There are different variants of this lock available. Please refer to the information below to ensure you select the correct version.
- Backset: 55mm
- Faceplate: Flat 20mm ROUND END
- Distance between outer deadbolts: 1300mm
- Lift lever or split spindle nightlatch
- Undo the screw in latch, reverse and reinstate
- Internal spindle to be placed 2/3 of the way in, external spindle to be placed 1/3 of the way in, move handles in opposite directions to break nightlatch pin
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.