UPVC replacement double glazing window handles to repair or replace your current espag handles.
This Connoisseur inline window handle by Fab and Fix is made in Aluminium and was previously known as the Aficionado handle.
Available in White and Black.
- Supplied with 1 key and screw covers and 2 fixing bolts.
- Spindle sizes in 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 30mm and 40mm.
- Distance between screw holes is 43mm
- Spindle width is 7mm
- Spare keys available
- Fixing Bolts included
These are an inline handle and so will work on left or right handed windows.
Stylish window handle with white wipe clean button for white handle and black for all others. Comes with co-ordinated metal cover caps
Not sure what window handle you need?
Call us on 01204 652211 for free advice
Die cast aluminium lever
- The perfect balance of price and performance
Solid zinc baseplate
- Stability and security
Heavy duty sprung latching block
- Positive click on closing
Long handle with 50mm window clearance
- Greater leverage and easy to operate without catching a hand on the window
Classic design with a contemporary twist
- Create an elegant and stylish window
Patented cover caps with colour coordinated finish
- Perfectly matching components, even down to the smallest details
Key clicks into place when inserted
- Won't fall out of the lock, even when pivoting the lever
Slotted spindle (40mm version only)
- Allows cropping to 5mm increments
Espag Window Handle Measuring Guide
Simple steps to help you Measure the Spindle for your Window Handle
Make sure the spindle is pushed right back in to the existing handle and then measure the amount it protrudes from the handle as per (referenced A) the drawing on the left.
If you do not have a handle you can measure the existing Window Bolts you have. The bolts should be the same length as the spindle length that you need but it is not always the case
DO NOT MEASURE THE SPINDLE TOTAL LENGTH WHILST IT IS OUT OF THE HANDLE,
THIS WILL RESULT IN A SPINDLE THAT WILL BE TOO LONG FOR YOUR WINDOW
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All espag handles have fixing points which are 43mm apart
This depends on your level of DIY skills but most people should be able to manage.
Take a look at the image on this link which shows the different styles. In the end its generally a personal choice as to whether you go for inline or handed.
If all the handles are the same make then 1 key will fit them all.