This handle will suit any bi-fold door that does not have a key hole in the top of the handle.
Smarts , Solarlux, F.S.D , Sapa Sunflex and many More.
- Available in White, Black, Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome and Gold
- Screw centres are 43mm apart
- Stands off the frame by 16mm
- Spindles are designed to snap if subjected to abuse (eg from intruders)
- Also available with a keyhole, click here to see the handles with a key hole.
Can also be used on a window where blinds have been fitted and the existing handle is sticking out too far.
The spindle may need to be trimmed down, this can easily be done using a hacksaw.
Bi-fold doors are relatively new to the upvc double glazing market so if you are not sure if these are the right handles for your door then call us on 01204 652211 for advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All espag handles have fixing points which are 43mm apart
This depends on your level of DIY skills but most people should be able to manage.
Take a look at the image on this link which shows the different styles. In the end its generally a personal choice as to whether you go for inline or handed.
If all the handles are the same make then 1 key will fit them all.