WMS / Avocet cockspur handles with 9mm, 17mm or 21mm stack height
We currently have very low stock of all sizes, have you considered the Securistyle Virage Handle on this link?
These are a simple to fit popular handle. This double glazing handle replaces the cockspur handle that used to be locked by an allan key style. This handle is fully key locking.
- Available in White only - other colours are available in the Virage or Trojan cockspur handles.
- Available in 9mm, 17mm or 21mm. (Click here for details on how to find the stack height)
- Supplied with 1 key and 2 screw covers
- New screws available separately
Cockspur handles may be found on the old style double glazing windows and often on caravan or mobile homes.If you're not sure if these are the right handles for your windows then email our team or give us a call and we will try to help you.
Not sure what window handle you need?
Call us on 01204 652211 for free advice
Cockspur Handle Measuring Guide
Simple steps to help you choose the Correct Stack Height for your handle
1. Remove the handle off the window.
2. Place the base on a flat surface
3. Measure between the flat surface and the underside of the spur as "A"in the picture.
Check below to see if you need a Right or Left handled handle
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. These are called Wedges or Strikers and can be found by clicking here.
No. For upvc frames we recommend the 16mm screws on this link.
If all the handles are the same make then 1 key will fit them all.