Avocet Multipoint, 2 Hooks and 4 Rollers
- MPL-AVO354R2HB (L15357)
- Calculated at Checkout
This Avocet Multipoint is a one piece mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two hooks, and four rollers.
- Distance between outer rollers: 1437mm
- Distance between inner rollers: 786mm
- Distance between hooks: 1292mm
- Backset: 35mm
- Lift lever or double spindle nightlatch operation
- Avocet locks were previously known as KMB or WMS.
- KMB/WMS multipoint locks have no markings on faceplate
- Sash lifter version will not fit related keeps
- Depending on model either undo hexagonal screw on side of lockcase to remove latch or undo screw in centre of latch to remove and reinsert
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.