AGB Multipoint, 2 Hooks and 3 Rollers (extra roller in middle), 35mm Backset
- Contact us for availability - 01204 652211
**UNFORTUNATELY THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED**
If you require further information please call us on 01204 652211
This AGB Multipoint is a one piece mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt, two hooks and three rollers with the additional roller in the middle of the lock.
- Distance between outer rollers: 1210mm
- Distance between hooks: 1070mm
- Overall length: 2190mm
- Distance between spindle and middle roller: 375mm
- Lift Lever
- Push in latch and undo screw in back of lockcase to remove latch. Reverse and reinsert
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.