AGB Multipoint, 2 Hooks and 3 Rollers (extra roller at top), 35mm Backset
- Contact us for availability - 01204 652211
**UNFORTUNATELY THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED**
This lock mechanism is no longer available.
If you require further information please call us on 01204 652211
This AGB Multipoint is a one piece mechanism consisting of a latch, deadbolt with two hooks and three rollers.
- Backset: 35mm
- Distance between outer rollers: 1210mm
- Distance between hooks: 1070mm
- Overall length: 2190mm
- Lift lever
- Faceplate marked 1770 -2200
- Push in latch and undo screw in back of lockcase to remove latch. Reverse and reinsert
Simple steps to help you choose the right size backset for your Gearbox
The Backset size is A in the diagram
Measure from the the front of the main faceplate (A in the diagram) to the middle of the spindle hole. This measurement is taken when the gearbox is attached to the main front face plate.
Measurement B is the PZ Centre.