Trojan Unicorn Letterplate / Letterbox 12” / 300mm for use in UPVC or Aluminium double glazing doors
Although this is classed as a 12" letterplate all sizes are metric.
- Size of letterbox frame is 300mm x 70mm
- Internal measurement is 255mm x 43mm
Comes with telescopic sleeves to suit midrail setting of 40-80mm.
White, Black, Satin Silver, PVD Chrome or PVD Gold with Black end caps
White, PVD Chrome or PVD Gold with colour co-ordinated end caps
Information from the Manufacturer
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- A unique and elegant design with minimal plastic surround.
- Letter flaps are made from stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Flaps open to 180 degrees, eliminating any excess leverage on pivot points.
- Stainless steel return spring to ensure a continuous positive return action.
- External flap has a complete peripheral seal that also forms a full thermal and acoustic barrier.
- Cycle tested to 100,000 operations.
- Detachable clamping screw boss for alternative direct face fixing to panel.
- 30 year corrosion guarantee.
A front door is a focal point of most properties and the hardware should reflect this. The Trojan letter plate has been designed very much with aesthetics in mind with its simple but elegant styling, designed to complement any door.
The construction is unique with pressed metal flaps that shroud the surround from view. With optional high polished finish in chrome and PVD gold, gives a quality appearance with extremely high corrosion resistance and UV stability.
Stainless steel torsion springs significantly increase durability in use and in the event of abuse.
TESTING AND ACCREDITATION
UKAS laboratory tested to BS EN 1670 to grade 5 classification (480 hrs salt spray).
Opening and closing action of flap tested to 100,000 cycles.
Independent laboratory tested to ISO4892 part 3.
In house tested in line with BS EN13724:2002.
Abusive Pull Test
In tests where a load is applied to the letter flap to simulate someone pulling a door closed, the Trojan letter plate achieves loads in excess of twice that of conventional plastic pivot / torsion spring designs.
Letterbox Measuring Guide
|12" Slimline letterbox Tech spec|
|10" Standard Letterbox Tech Spec|
|12" Standard Letterbox Tech Spec|
If you are not sure which letterbox you
need call us on 01204 652211